Friday, May 16, 2014

Denim Blues



There's just something about a denim that makes it both classic and trendy at the same time. It comes in a variety of forms these days and the most popular ones are the buttondown and the highwaisted shorts. These pieces can be quite pricey since they're in demand. Luckily, I scored the top and shorts at a local thrift store thereby managing to save a whole lot of cash.

The aztec fringed sling bag is another thrift find. I got it for 300php and found a similar one in the mall selling at 899php! I saved 599 pesos. That fact made me love this bag even more than I did.

What I'm Wearing
embroidered denim buttondown - thrifted
white crop top - Ferosh Manila
highwaisted denim shorts - Bongo
bangles - Forever 21
fringe sling bag - thrifted

Photos by Joren Villano

13 comments :

  1. Great! Love the gorgeous Bag :)

    Happy Friday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Fantastic outfit <333333333 you look gorgeous <33333333

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love denim on denim and you totally rocked the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice casual way to wear double denim :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI dear!
    Great denim outfit, love the shirt
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fringed bag!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    ps. Could u please do me a big favour? Could you just click on this
    link ?
    I just need to drive some traffic there! Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute and edgy look. It suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're such a hippie! i'm so inlove with your outfits specially this denim on denim combo!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this total blue denim outfit !
    I'am totally fan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it !
    Beautiful bag and shirt :)
    xx
    www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the moving picture!
    Followed ♥︎

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥