Thursday, May 1, 2014

Aztec Witch



Roughly a month has passed since the end of my first school year. In a few months, I'll be stepping into another one and graduating at the end of it. But lets not think about the future yet. There's quite a bit on my plate this summer: the rebirth of my online shop, the death of a loved one's love one, and the stark absence of a thesis topic.

Despite the lack of productivity, I've given myself another few weeks off from figuring out what I want my paper to be about. Only because I can't be bothered to think about school while on vacation. The destination: Palawan. The only thing I'm concerned about right now is what I'm going to pack.

Summer is all about whites, pastels, and florals but in this outfit I decided to stick with my favorite color of them all - black. While this dark hue may not be very summer-y, I tried my best with a hat and aztec print. Think this could pass off as a beach outfit? I think it would.

What I'm Wearing
hat - thrifted
chiffon buttondown & inner top - bazaar
aztec skirt - market
combat boots - Zara
fork bracelet - Nepal
studded bracelet - Thailand
necklace - Forever21

Photos by Joren Villano

23 comments :

  1. You look sexy in that! I love a good aztec print, especially in a color like yours :)

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your first year hun! That is awesome! Love your aztec print skirt! Great edgy look:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear
    Nice outfit, love the skirt, aztec print is so beautiful
    And that fork bracelet, cool!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! I like the skirt!
    <3
    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty love the skirt with the crop top. xo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great look!!! I adore this style!
    Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog))
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You rock it girl!
    looks rocky and stylish, love the skirt
    Also love your blog and will be happy if we follow each other :)
    Just let me know in my blog
    Kisses

    New Post http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally love this boho look Dear !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta tu estilo bohemio.
    Super lindo este look. Las botas quedan genial.

    Besos mil

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt! You look very cute!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/
    http://www.BLOGLOVIN.com/blog/3286864

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing look, love the skirt perfect with these boots! And amazing hair ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow beautiful!!!:)
    visit my blog:
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow beautiful!!!:)
    visit my blog:
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me gusta mucho el look!
    Muy guapa. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks great! Love your sense of fashion!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so in love with aztec prints and your skirt is so nice!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm so happy to discover yours you have an amazing style :)

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥